Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I might be a slacker, I'll try harder!

So.. about 9 months ago I semi-started a blog. I had big ideas for it and did a couple of posts and a few starter pages over what I wanted this blog to be all about. I guess you can say that I got busy and it fell by the wayside. I started to feel like maybe it could be a waste? How can I keep up with posting things that people all over the world might find interesting. Who would ever read it? What might the point be?

Damnit. Today I realized that I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna keep up with this blog the best that I can and if no one reads it then I guess it will just be here as a point of reference for myself. If people do read it and I can help someone out then that'd be wonderful and maybe I can make friends all over in the process! Everyone loves connecting!

There will be something about this blog that is changing from what I originally intended. I will be leaning towards healthier options for recipes for sure. Over these last 6 months I have unfortunately put on a few extra pounds and I realize that I need to be feeding my family much healthier options. So that's a change for the better!!

So here goes nothin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment